The concentrates segment, by product type, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is majorly due to the varied number of forms in which concentrates are made available for consumption. Some of these forms are shatter, rosin, wax, crumble, oil, dabs, and Source cannabis from Africa tinctures. Additionally, concentrates are more potent in nature in comparison with flowers. While buds have a potency range of about 10% to 25%, concentrates have a potency rate of about 50% to 80%, with a few extracts also boasting of a potency rate of about 90%. Concentrates also enjoy a wide variety of delivery methods such as smoking, vaping, dabbing, ingestion, and tinctures. These delivery methods further aid the market growth of concentrates.
• Determining and projecting the size of the market with respect to product type, application, compound, and region, over a five-year period ranging from 2018 to 2023
• Identifying attractive opportunities in the market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions
• Providing detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• Analyzing the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market
• Identifying and profiling key market players in the cannabis market
• Providing a comparative analysis of the market leaders on the basis of the following:
o Product offerings
o Business strategies
o Strengths and weaknesses
o Key financials
• Understanding the competitive landscape and identifying the major growth strategies adopted by players across the key regions
• Analyzing the supply chain, products, and regulatory frameworks across regions and their impact on the prominent market players
• Providing insights on key innovations and investments in the market
The recreational segment, by application, is projected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. Uruguay is the only country in South America to have legalized the use of recreational cannabis. The cannabis market is projected to remain concentrated in the US and Canada. Despite its low availability in various countries, the consumption and demand levels remain equivalent to that of medicinal cannabis. As a result, the demand for recreational cannabis is projected to surpass the demand for medical cannabis. For instance, medical cannabis is legalized mainly in 33 states of the US. However, only 10 states in the country have legalized recreational cannabis, and its consumption level is almost equivalent to the consumption level of medical cannabis across the 33 states. Therefore, the legalization of recreational cannabis across other regions could translate into a larger market share for this segment.